P1491 Ниссан Сентра 2001
Ошибка P1491 - Vacuum Cut Valve Bypass Valve
- Vacuum cut valve bypass valve
- Vacuum cut valve
- Bypass hoses for clogging
- EVAP control system pressure sensor and circuit
- EVAP canister vent control valve
- Hose between fuel tank and vacuum cut valve clogged
- Hose between vacuum cut valve and EVAP canister clogged
- EVAP purge port of fuel tank for clogging
If the EVAP canister is OK, and there are no other visual damage to the EVAP system (e.g. loose or broken hoses), replacing the vacuum cut valve bypass valve takes care of the problem.
There is a factory service bulletin for all 1998-2002 Nissan models.
1998-2002 Nissan Factory Service Bulletin OBDII Code P1491
Vacuum cut valve bypass valve does not operate properly.
- Горит индикатор неисправности двигателя "Chek Engine" или контрольная лампа "Service Engine Soon"
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
The vacuum cut valve and vacuum cut valve bypass valve are installed in parallel on the EVAP purge line between the fuel tank and the EVAP canister.
The vacuum cut valve prevents the intake manifold vacuum from being applied to the fuel tank. The vacuum cut valve bypass valve is a solenoid type valve and generally remains closed. It opens only for on board diagnosis.
The vacuum cut valve bypass valve responds to signals from the ECM. When the ECM sends an ON (ground) signal, the valve is opened. The vacuum cut valve is then bypassed to apply intake manifold vacuum to the fuel tank.
Vacuum cut valve bypass valve location: