P0350 Киа Седона 2003
Ошибка P0350 - Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary Circuit
- Faulty Ignition Coil #1 or #2 or #3
- Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary harness is open or shorted
- Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
The test fails when the Engine Control Module (ECM) does not receive a valid pulse signal from the ignition coil.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of Power
- Engine may be harder to start
- Engine hesitation
- Rough engine idle
With the ignition switch in the ON or START position, voltage is applied to the ignition coil. Each ignition coil consists of two coils. High tension leads go to each cylinder from the ignition coils. The ignition coils fire two spark plugs on every power stroke (the cylinder under compression and the cylinder on the exhaust stroke). The Engine Control Module (ECM) provides a switching circuit to ground for energizing the primary ignition coils. The ECM uses the crankshaft position sensor and camshaft position sensor signal to time the energizing of the coil. When a primary ignition coil is energized and de-energized, the secondary coil produces a high voltage spike to the attached spark plugs.